ART ACQUISITION SERVICES
For our clients who wish to begin a collection or to develop their current inventory, Art Peritus provides expertise, guidance, and support. After meeting with the client and discussing the desired investment, time speculation, tax issues and overall goal for the collection, we research suitable objects that are in keeping with this criteria. Since we do not maintain an inventory, we are able to present our clients with unbiased opinions of the quality, authenticity and value of objects presented for purchase. We will provide a variety of different options together with a complete understanding of the methods used to arrive at a decision before making a purchase.
We use our know-how and strong working relationships with dealers and auction houses to select and present the best art available in the current market.
Upon request we will research for and identify objects to fit your specifications and we will consistently share our expertise with you during the collection building process.
Art Peritus allows collectors to plan and develop their collections using the following services:
A new luxury womenswear brand's first collection for Nike Air Max Autumn/Winter 2016 is currently in stores and I saw the second collection for Spring/Summer 2017 on the catwalk last week. Cimone is created by Carli Pearson who designed previously for such lofty brands as cheap Nike Air Max, Stella McCartney, Alexander Wang, Emilio Pucci, and McQ at Alexander McQueen. It's September, and in the fashion world that means a few very important weeks of new trends, designs and designer collections. Designers are determined to put their best foot forward this month at fashion weeks, showing their collections for cheap air jordan spring and summer 2017. The bot also lets you enter a maze that asks you to navigate through pictures and GIFs. Once you get through that, you can make purchases from the cheap air jordan shoes collection.
- Targeted Worldwide Object Searches
- Art Market Trend Analyses
- Research of Current Values, State of the Market, and Sales Venues
- Confirmation of Object Quality, Authenticity, Condition, Rarity and Provenance
- Negotiation of Terms of Purchase
- Bid and/or Purchase Recommendations
ART DISPOSITION SERVICES
As an independent broker, Art Peritus will act as agent for the sale of your personal property, art, and antiques. Our clients include law firms, banks, and individuals who wish to monetize their collection in a profitable, expeditious, and discrete manner. We recommend to the seller the best possible sales venue and oversee each step of the sale process. Taking into consideration the needs of the seller, we will either facilitate a private sale or recommend an appropriate auction house.
Art Peritus offers a range of services to assist collectors in the disposition of their property, including:
- Negotiation on behalf of the seller through the sales process until the conclusion of the transaction.
- Research and Demonstration of Recent Sale Comparables
- Assistance with the Care, Management, Storage and Transport of Inventory
- Arrangement with International Institutions for Donation and Gift Projects
- Development of Relationships with Museums and Institutions Worldwide to Devise Successful Donation Strategies