When first reaching out to Art Peritus, here are a few questions you can expect:
- What is the scope of your project?
Do you need an insurance appraisal? Are you looking to add to or sell from your collection?
- What is the timeline for your project? Is there an immediate deadline?
- What kinds of objects (paintings, jewelry, furniture, etc.) and about how many are there?
- Where are you and/or the objects in question located?
- Do you have any photos of the objects in question?
Feel free to reach out before you have answers to all the above questions! We’re happy to provide guidance in gathering the preliminary information for a project; however, please note we generally require all the above information before providing a quote or going on a site visit.
We look forward to hearing from you!
By clicking ‘SUBMIT’, you consent to receive occasional announcements and marketing emails from Art Peritus (artperitus.com). Consent may be revoked at any time by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ found at the bottom of any direct correspondence you may receive.
Follow Us On Social Media